Colours with Radha Krishna
From the rustling green leaves on the trees to the fluttering pink butterflies, Radha and Krishna live in a beautiful world of colour. Now you too can explore the sights and sounds of their pretty home—in Hindi and English!
This bilingual picture book written in verse by Anjali Jaipuria introduces young readers to the colourful sights and gentle sounds of nature. Anjali Jaipuria’s rich yet easy-to-read verse and Sudeepti Tucker’s vivid illustrations will transport you and your child right into the world that Radha and Krishna live and play in.
- Full-colour picture book with beautiful and detailed illustrations on every spread.
- Bilingual English and Hindi text that is simple and easy to read.
- Includes a QR code to a Hindi transliteration of the text and a free audiobook read by storyteller Rohini Vij.
- A great way to introduce basic Hindi and English vocabulary for children aged 3–6.
- Can be read aloud to 0–3 year olds and read independently by older children.
|Author :||Anjali Jaipuria|
|Illustrator :||Sudeepti Tucker|
English & Hindi